Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photographer Dylan Rosser is "RED" Hot

Here is a sneak peek at Dylan Rosser’s new book titled Red, more erotic and sexual in nature than his last book, X-Posed. “After my debut book last year, I really wanted to focus on a theme,” he explains. “X-Posed was all about showcasing my work from over the past few years. So, this time I wanted to come up with a concept that would be visually pleasing. I had not seen a book of nudes based around a color theme, and what better color than red? It is all about sensuality and even danger! I had already started using the color in my work during the previous years, so once I had the book concept in my head I started to expand on what I had already done.”
The London-based photographer relied on some familiar faces and bodies such as international aerial artist and performer Arian Levanael, models Jakub Stefano, Matthew Ludwinski and Rob Pacicca, along with adult film stars Marco Blaze, Turk Mason and Andy O’Neill. Many of the models in the book agreed to go nude exclusively for Rosser. The 120-page book is slated for release in October, but is already available for pre-order on most book sites such as Amazon, Waterstones, 10percent, and TLA Video.


We also included some steamy shower shots of Turk Mason and his friend Jason [above], that Rosser photographed while on a trip to California earlier this year.